Consulting is the practice of helping organizations to improve their performance, primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and development of plans for improvement. We at mobeespirit are focusing on the core principles of marketing processes including Branding, Communication, Sales & Distribution with a strong link to digital distributed services.
Our customers draw upon the services of our management consultants for gaining external (and presumably objective) advice and access to the specialised expertise in the field of marketing and sales process/ structures.
Marketing is the entire process of recognizing a consumer need or want, developing a product to satisfy that need or want, pricing the product, promoting the product and finally distributing the product.
Regardless of what product your company markets, its ability to market a good, service or idea successfully is strongly affected by the marketing environment – especially the competitive environment like substitute products (dissimilar nut fulfilling the same needs), brand competition (similar products) or international competition (domestic products vs. foreign products). Few company’s products are diversified enough to satisfy the needs and wants of the entire consumer market. Therefore, you have to focus on the consumers most likely to buy your products. With target marketing we’re identifying groups of consumers with the same or similar needs and wants (i.e. the target market) and focusing marketing plans on these groups.
Our Marketing research involves five steps:
- Studying the current situation
- Selecting a research method (Observation, Surveys, Focus groups, Experimentation)
- Collecting data (primary, secondary)
- Analyzing the data
- Preparing a report and providing a list of precise recommendations
Consumer Behaviour refers to all factors that play a role when a consumer decides to buy your product: Psychological influences (motivation, opinions), Personal influences (lifestyle, economic status), Social influences, cultural influences.
WHAT ADDITIONAL FACTORS SHOULD SMALL COMPANIES CONSIDER?
If you are a small company, you should keep additional issues in mind when marketing your products. Particularly, you run the following high risks:
- Developing a product that too few consumers want or need (risk of too much enthusiasm)
- Pricing a product too low to cover fixed costs
- Focusing too little on promotional activities (due to perceived high costs)
- Providing inefficient distribution networks (e.g. choice of location, choice of delivery methods,..)
DEVELOPING AND PRICING PRODUCTS / SERVICES
… is mostly time and cost consuming. Product mortality rates are high. When developing a new product, the product’s “speed to market” is also a particularly important factor.
Our development process: Product ideas, Screening, Concept testing, business analysis, prototype development, product testing and test marketing, commercialization including Branding, Packaging & Labeling
Our pricing strategies:
- Cost-oriented pricing (calculating the mark-up, covering variable costs)
- Breakeven analysis
- Pricing strategies: above/below/near existing market prices, price skimming, penetration pricing
- Price lining, Psychological pricing (Odd-even pricing), Discounting.
PROMOTING PRODUCTS / SERVICES
Key is to positioning products as well as communicating the “value added” of a product.
Our Steps: Identify the target audience, establish an advertising budget, define the objectives of the advertising messages, create the advertising messages, select the appropriate media & evaluate advertising effectiveness.